4 A. Vision and politics (see videos on this topic here)
▪ Is Australian democracy on its last legs?
▪ The Cost of our Fear; Transcript of my Ted Talk.
▪ Indonesian Beef: The biggest cost of our fear?
▪ Is Australia blowing its change at greatness? A speech to Australian MPs.
▪ Time to send Australia’s Ambassador back to Indonesia.
▪ Vale Malcolm Fraser
▪ Australia, What the F*#k is wrong with you?
▪ Is the tall poppy syndrome ruining Australia?
▪ Today, the issues are not gone. But the visionaries have fallen quiet.
▪ What are Australia’s great strengths? Do we value them?
▪ Stop The Australian Bollocks.
▪ Are you sick of political negativity?
▪ Wealth or oblivion? Australia’s future – its your choice.
▪ Australia: Hinge or Cringe – your call.
▪ Australia: A Good Country, Poorly Led.
▪ Why I quit the Labor Party.
▪ Why I voted the way I did.
▪ Bipartisan Liberalism.
▪ A challenging time for Labor too.
▪ Deakin University Oration: Better to light a candle than curse the darkness
▪ Address to the Order of Australia Association.
4 B. Wealth and economy
▪ Was it really the mining boom that saved Australia?
▪ Was Occupy Melbourne Right?
▪ Designed in Australia – built in the world. Have we missed our calling?
▪ Work with International Students for Soft-Diplomacy and Trade.
▪ Why not rescue our biggest export?
4 D. Refugees
▪ Tampa, 12 months on.
▪ Resettlement is the key to asylum solutions.
▪ Carrots and Sticks can solve the refugee debate
▪ Ignorant and Fearful or Informed and Hopeful?
▪ Raising Fear on Refugee Arrivals is a Red Herring
▪ Are Abbott and Howard just like Milosevic?
▪ Refugee health, our new stolen generation.
▪ Australia: withdraw or not withdraw from the Refugee Convention?
▪ Abbott: You’ve ‘Stopped The Boats’, now ‘Fix The Queue’.
4 E. Gender, Manhood and families
▪ About gay marriage.
▪ Thoughts on Manhood.
▪ Feminism or genderism: which is better?
▪ Parental and not maternity leave – the last great piece of social change – did we blow it?
▪ Do we need policies for non-families as well as families?