▪ The shift to solitary living is pushing up housing prices.
▪ Level Crossings Separation: What makes Melbourne Great.
▪ Level Crossings: New windfall gains capture to fund the promise that must be kept.
▪ It is time to accelerate housing density mix.
▪ Can a stadium say something about cultural strength?
▪ Is Docklands really that bad?
▪ After Docklands: – where to next?
▪ Can you have a liveable city without social cohesion?
▪ Infrastructure funding needs to be boosted in Australia
▪ Melbourne Needs a 50 year plan.
▪ A great city is a planned city.
▪ Melbourne with 8 million
▪ Decreasing Density of Melbourne is Dangerous.
▪ Decreasing Density is Still Dangerous
▪ Seventeen billion? Can Melbourne afford not to do it?
▪ Melbourne’s great architecture.
▪ Great Architecture in Melbourne.
▪ Vale Andrew Georghiou.