Andrew’s latest book reviewed here:
Section One: Global Future
1 A. Religion, Terrorism, Extremism and over-reaction
- Do we care about little black girls?
- Is London Bridge Falling Down? London after the attacks.
- Should the media report the names of terrorists?
- Don’t let the terrorists scare you. You have to be extremely unlucky for them to get you.
- A Burqa Ban in Germany: Australia too?
- Rethinking the Narrative on anti-Radicalism.
- Banning the Burkini will not help.
- Sonia Kruger is not a racist, but she is a pawn in the terrorists hands
- Brussels reminds us: Who is the ‘Us’ and who is the ‘them’ in the war with extremism?
- Republicans: Islamic State must be licking their lips…
- Lessons from a would-be suicide bomber.
- Boots or no boots in Syria?
- Who will be the ‘Us’ and the ‘Them’ in the war with radical Islam?
- Three reasons why we are losing the war with the Islamic State.
- We need to defeat extremist terrorism. But are we doing it the right way?
- Why we must rethink Islam
- John Robertson: Islamic State’s firs Australian political scalp?
- Why Andrew Bolt is wrong about Islam
- Yemen – friendlier and more tolerant?
- Open letter to Islamic extremists.
- Osama’s death will not change the War on Terror. Al Qaeda is a franchise.
- Why Guantanamo shows the USA has learnt nothing from September 11
- Should we question the recognition of the Catholic Church as a religion?
- Priorities for the new Pope.
- The Crucifixions continued all afternoon.
- When Right flexes might.
- Why an obsession with sovereignty can harm our security.
- Time for and International Criminal Court.
1 B. Conflict and war.
- Will the Catalonian referendum lead to the disolution of Spain?
- North Korea
- What we are getting wrong with North Korea
- With Trump Iran should be very worried indeed.
- Has Trump become the puppet of the Saudi government over Qatar?
- The Moral Issues of war remain post Chilcott’s Iraq Report.
- Maybe, Just Maybe, The Russians Are Right in Crimea.
- East Timor: The Good Guys Won This One.
- Iraq: the West’s moral dilemma.
- Iraq: Howard no moral leg to stand on.
- The Iraqi people(written six weeks after the war).
- Are the Iraqi People better off?
- Iraq: The Moral Dilemma Continues.
- The Iraq shadow should not stop intervention in Syria.
- Civilian rule – The illusion of Pakistan Democracy.
- Is the West getting policy on Egypt wrong?
- Maria: A Lonely tear that never dries.
1 C. Natural Disaster
- The start of the Pakistan Earthquake relief.
- Non-Interfering Coordination: Pakistan’s Earthquake Relief
- With proper planning we will bounce back.
1 D. Aid and Aid Workers. (See video in this topic here).
- The UN has a sex problem and it is not just abuse, it is child rape.
- Do we care about little black girls?
- In a world where the UN rapes children, business has to step up.
- Child Rape in Charity must Stop.
- Trump’s foreign Aid Cuts may be a good thing, if done right.
- Humanitarian Negotiations with Non State Armed Groups.
- Why aid workers are now in the crosshairs
- The government has just turned its back on Australian Aid workers who need our help.
- The Fallacy of Foreign Aid
- Well if the Aid budget doesn’t work, why not cut it? Ex-Aid worker.
- Real or fraud: do Child Sponsorships in aid work?
- Review: A Life Half Lived
1 E. Private sector and poverty alleviation.
- The business case for good corporate behaviour.
- Business procurement – a tool for community building.
- Business providing leadership.
- Do Australian resource companies help local communities?
- Development investment not development aid, a new way forward.
- Why Change is Coming Fast in Community Development
- Can the ‘risk’ equation convince companies to work with communities?
- Why Go it Alone in Community Development?
1 F. The State of Democracy Itself.
- Is democracy on its last legs?
1 G. Something fun.